quarta-feira, 9 de abril de 2014

In Bed With Sienna!

esquire-sienna-miller

Sienna Miller in Esquire Magazine UK March 2014 3

Sienna Miller in Esquire Magazine UK March 2014 4

Sienna Miller in Esquire Magazine UK March 2014 2

Sienna Miller in Esquire Magazine UK March 2014 5

Sienna Miller for Esquire Magazine!

In Bed With Sienna!

”He’s the antithesis of me, really. And that’s a first for me, to be in a relationship with someone who’s in a lot of respects very different. He’s the perfect balance to my lunacy, which makes him sound really boring, but he’s not, at all. It’s good, it works. It’s not easy, of course, but we’re a family and I love that. I wake up and I’m like, ‘I’m a family, I’m a grown up!" (about her boyfriend Tom Sturridge)

Love it!
Kiss,
Inês

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário